No cost testing will be made available in select Seminole County locations beginning April 21. Patients must bring identification, patients do not have to exhibit symptoms. Testing is free of charge regardless of insurance status; patients with insurance should bring insurance cards. No appointments necessary. Sites will be operational from 10:00a.m. until 2:00p.m. on the following dates:
• Tuesday, April 21- East Altamonte, Apostolic Church-Jesus Christ, 444 Ford Drive, Altamonte Springs
• Wednesday, April 22- Midway Community Center, 2251 Jitway Avenue, Sanford
• Thursday, April 23- Goldsboro, Westside Community Center, 919 South Persimmon Avenue, Sanford
• Friday, April 24- Lincoln Heights, Journeys Academy, 1722 West Airport Boulevard, Sanford
• Monday, April 27- Bookertown Community Center, 4631 Gilbert Street, Sanford
• Tuesday, April 28- Georgetown, Historic Sanford Stadium, 1201 Mellonville Avenue, Sanford
• Wednesday, April 29- Jamestown, Rockhill Missionary Baptist Church 3036 Weston St, Oviedo
Seminole County Office of Emergency Management and Florida Department of Health-Seminole personnel are available daily from 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. by phone to answer non-emergency questions related to COVID-19 at 407-665-0000. Spanish-speaking operators are on standby to assist.
Text COVID19INFO to 888-777 to receive updates from Seminole County Office of Emergency Management. Visit Nextdoor.com, Facebook.com/SeminoleCounty, Twitter.com/seminolecounty, and Instagram (SeminoleCountyFL).
Visit PrepareSeminole.org for information related to COVID-19 in Seminole County.
SEMINOLE COUNTY, FL (April 21, 2020)- Seminole County Office of Emergency Management has been under a Local State of Emergency (LSE) since March 2, 2020, and continues to monitor COVID-19. There are currently 328 confirmed cases in Seminole County, 320 of which are Seminole County residents; there have been five COVID-19 deaths in the County. The County’s confirmed cases range from age one to 100. Updates can be found at prepareseminole.org and on the County’s social media channels.
WRITE FOR US
Are you a writer? Do you have an interesting story to tell about Central Florida? Do you have some Good News you think people in our area Can Use? If so, go to our contact page and let us know. We may want to publish your story.
Thank You For Visiting Mid Florida Now
Help Us Spread The Good News
SHARE THIS ARTICLE