April 23, 2020 – Flagler County’s departments of Tourism and Economic Development under the initiative FlaglerSupports.biz is teaming up with Flagler Radio to present a virtual town hall meeting called “Road to Reopening” that will be aired at 9 a.m. Tuesday, 4/28 on WNZF.
“We encourage the public to tune in to hear our panel talk with David Ayers regarding the necessary preparations business should be considering to ensure safely reopening the economy,” said Economic Development Manager Kat Friel. “Although the webinar is directed at businesses, the program is also for patrons and employees to better understand what the CDC advises the public to responsibly participate in the economic recovery process.”
Speakers will include Florida department of Health-Flagler Administrator Bob Snyder, Emergency Management Director Jonathan Lord, and County Administrator Jerry Cameron, in addition to Ayres. Businesses can join the webinar at https://bit.ly/34Uca4H – the password is 3134070.
Additionally, free radio advertising on Flagler Radio is available to small businesses located within Flagler County. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2Vt0GCa or call 386-437-1992 ext. 204 to record a 30-second announcement.
All residents and businesses must abide by Executive and Emergency Orders, and follow Florida Department of Health and CDC guidance, to include:
• Staying home except when engaged in essential services or activities
• Wearing cloth face coverings when out in public – more information about why to wear one and where to get one is available here http://www.flaglercounty.org/emergency_information/emergency_management/covid19/WearingFacialCovering.php
• Practicing aggressive social distancing at all times – people should keep a minimum of 6 feet of space between one another, and keep groups to less than 10, which includes while shopping and waiting in the check-out line
• Frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
• Avoiding close contact with people who are, or may be, sick
Additionally, those who are sick and/or told to self-isolate are to: remain at home unless seeking medical care, cover coughs and sneezes, wear a facemask around others, and disinfect touched surfaces daily.
COVID-19 health related questions or concerns should be directed to your regular healthcare provider or the Florida Health hotline at 866-779-6121.
COVID-19 business concerns should be directed to the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation at 866-532-1440.
All other COVID-19 government services questions or concerns may be directed to a specific municipality or the Emergency Operations Center at 386-313-4200.
Check for current information on Flagler County’s website http://www.flaglercounty.org, and follow “Flagler County Government” or “Flagler County Emergency Management” on Social Media. The county’s social media team will provide updates through these official accounts:
Flagler County Government
Flagler County Emergency Management
WRITE FOR US
Are you a writer? Do you have an interesting story to tell about Central Florida? Do you have some Good News you think people in our area Can Use? If so, go to our contact page and let us know. We may want to publish your story.
Thank You For Visiting Mid Florida Now
Help Us Spread The Good News
SHARE THIS ARTICLE