Seminole County: Allied Health, a non-profit provider, in partnership with Seminole County and the City of Altamonte Springs, is offering a Drive Thru Test Site at Altamonte Mall, in the first floor of the parking garage adjacent to the AMC Theater. Patients should enter at Essex Avenue/Mall Drive from East Altamonte Drive, and drive through the parking garage for test to be administered.
Allied Health will offer services at the Altamonte Mall site daily from Monday, April 27 through Saturday, May 2, with up to 250 tests administered per day.
• Address: 451 East Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs
• Dates/Times: Monday, April 27 through Saturday, May 2, 9:00 a.m.-5:00p.m.
• Criteria: Patient should be either a first responder/healthcare worker, symptomatic or have had contact with COVID-positive patient
• Requirements: Must have identification, bring insurance card if insured; accepting uninsured patients, as well
• Cost: No co-pay, no charge regardless of insurance status
• Appointments: Appointments required; get a Testing Fast Pass by visiting https://covidtest.eventbrite.com; Testing Fast Passes offer a one-hour window to show up for testing; appointments can also be made by calling 407-665-0000
Photo courtesy: https://pixabay.com/
WRITE FOR US
Are you a writer? Do you have an interesting story to tell about Central Florida? Do you have some Good News you think people in our area Can Use? If so, go to our contact page and let us know. We may want to publish your story.
Thank You For Visiting Mid Florida Now
Help Us Spread The Good News
SHARE THIS ARTICLE