Visit Orlando Launches 20 Iconic Zoom Backgrounds & 360-Degree Photos
Orlando, Fla. – A trip to Orlando doesn’t have to feel so far off with the addition of new Orlando-centric backgrounds for Zoom, the remote-conferencing service gaining in popularity for everything from virtual staff meetings to happy hours and family gatherings. From backgrounds featuring iconic roller coasters and dinosaurs to peaceful nature shots, there is a “thrill” or “chill” for every Orlando fan.
In addition, Visit Orlando launched a weekly series of 360-degree photos on its Facebook channel that allow guests to immerse themselves into locations throughout Orlando, including world famous theme parks. The 360-degree photos can be viewed through mobile (tilting/shifting phones to change the view), on desktop by clicking with the mouse or through ocular lenses for a complete immersion.
How to Use Orlando’s Zoom Backgrounds
“Visiting” Orlando is easy with Zoom. Users can download any of the following high-resolution pictures from Visit Orlando to a computer or mobile advice, then set the image as a background in Zoom. The 23 options range from iconic theme park roller coasters, the world’s tallest swing ride, a tropical paradise scene, a chic gallery setting, peaceful gardens or even a massive dinosaur skeleton.
Roller coasters fans of all ages can pretend they are about to launch into an adventure or for a milder take, enjoy a serene tropical paradise.
- Universal Orlando Resort – Coaster fans will love the view of the big green The Incredible Hulk Coaster.
- SeaWorld Orlando – Relax in a tropical paradise or fly like a ray on SeaWorld’s Manta coaster
- Disney Parks have also launched a separate series of Zoom backgrounds ranging from Disney princesses to Pixar.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort – The family-friendly Dragon coaster will zoom into your living room
Attractions along Orlando’s iconic International Drive including the world’s tallest swing ride, classic favorites like Gatorland and backdrops from the destination’s arts and culture scene make for a fun guessing game with friends or remind family members of fun vacation memories.
- The Wheel at ICON Park – Beautiful sunset over Orlando’s iconic 400-foot observation wheel
- Gatorland – The infamous alligator mouth entrance at one of Orlando’s oldest attractions
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium – Go under the sea to explore a few of the species from the oceans of the world.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando – E.T. himself appears in this well-known bike shot
- Orlando Starflyer – Swing your way through the day on the world’s tallest swing ride
- Ripleys Believe It or Not! – Show you found Big Foot with this background
- Fun Spot America – A classic wooden coaster reminiscent of days past
- Drive Shack Orlando – Show you’d rather be on the links with this beautiful sunset shot over one of Orlando’s golf-themed entertainment venues
- Orlando Science Center – Dinosaur lovers will love this massive T-Rex skeleton
- Orlando Museum of Art – A clean and sophisticated gallery backdrop
- Orlando International Airport – Avid travelers may enjoy this classic Orlando airport scene
Those looking to immerse themselves in a relaxing Orlando scene will love options from local neighborhoods ranging from the beautiful fountain at Lake Eola Park to the picturesque foliage at Leu Gardens.
- Lake Eola Park — Downtown Orlando’s iconic lake with both day and night options
- Harry P. Leu Gardens – Reflect in the peaceful garden of this 50-acre botanical oasis
- Park Avenue in Winter Park – The “Rodeo Drive” of Orlando
- Winter Park Chain of Lakes – Clear kayaks navigate one of Orlando’s most beautiful lakes
- Plant Street in Winter Garden – One of Orlando’s rising up-and-coming neighborhoods
- Boxi Park – One of Orlando’s newest dining & entertainment venues created out of repurposed shipping containers
For those who want to get even more immersed in their virtual getaway, Visit Orlando has also compiled a list of 20-plus virtual thrills from the theme park capital of the world, including a 200-ft. roller coaster drop, fireworks over the famous Cinderella Castle, a zipline ride over alligators and more, all aggregated on Visit Orlando’s blog, VisitOrlando.com/blog.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is The Official Tourism Association® for Orlando, the most visited destination in the United States and Theme Park Capital of the World®. A not-for-profit trade association that brands, markets and sells the Orlando destination globally, Visit Orlando represents 1,200 member companies comprising every segment of Central Florida’s tourism community.
Source: Visit Orlando
Photos courtesy Visit Orlando
WRITE FOR US
Are you a writer? Do you have an interesting story to tell about Central Florida? Do you have some Good News you think people in our area Can Use? If so, go to our contact page and let us know. We may want to publish your story.
The owner of this website, Mid Florida Now, may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services of this website. This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this website, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owner. For example, if you click an affiliate link at this website and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, the website owner may receive compensation.
Thank You For Visiting Mid Florida Now
Help Us Spread The Good News
SHARE THIS ARTICLE